REGENSDORF, Switzerland, May 21, 2014 – X-Rite Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone LLC will demonstrate new solutions for solving colour management problems for processors of plastics and rubber at the 18th Annual PLASTPOL show to be held 27-30 May in Kielce, Poland.
- MA9X Series of handheld multi-angle spectrophotometers that includes the MA98 for special effect coatings, the only device that meets the ASTM standard (E2539) for measuring interference pigments;
- Color i™ 7 benchtop spectrophotometer a reference instrument for reliable digital workflow and error-free measurement at all opacity levels on plastic, coated, and liquid samples;
- RM200QC pocket-sized spectrocolourimeter that can be used to compare the colours of lab samples or plastic parts in the field with reference standards, then create reports that can be shared with supply chain partners;
- Color iMatch system that provides quick, accurate colour analysis and colour formulations for materials; and,
- Color iQC quality control software that removes the guesswork from evaluating colour and increases efficiency while ensuring accurate colour control.
For more information, please refer to the xrite.com website.
Founded in 1958, X-Rite, Incorporated is a global leader in colour science and technology. With its wholly owned subsidiary Pantone, X-Rite employs more than 800 people in 11 countries. The company’s corporate headquarters are located in Grand Rapids, Mich., with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia and service centers across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Americas. X-Rite Pantone offers a full range of colour management solutions used by manufacturers, retailers, printers, photographers and graphic design houses to achieve precise management and communication of colour throughout their processes. X-Rite Pantone products and services are recognized standards in the printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, and medical industries. For further information, please visit xrite.com.