Banckle has released Banckle.CRM module for Drupal websites which integrates your Drupal installation and Banckle.CRM account. Using this module you can insert contact capture form in your Drupal website and generate leads which will go straight into Banckle.CRM account which is easier then copying and pasting lead information. Now you will have no more missing leads, each and every single of them will be in your Banckle.CRM account and you can do the follow up whenever you want.
How to create and add Contact Capture form in Drupal Website with Banckle.CRM
First you need to download and install Banckle.CRM Drupal Module.
Follow the steps given below to create and insert contact capture form in Drupal websites.
- Login to your Banckle account. If you don’t have Banckle account then sign up to create new one.
- After logging in successfully, you will see all Banckle products click Banckle.CRM
- Click on the down-arrow from top right corner and click Settings option.
- Click Contact Form option from left navigation panel.
- Contact Capture Form section is shown.
- Enter desired form name in Contact Form Name field.
- Select the fields users will be required to fill in on the form in Selected Required Fields panel. These fields will be marked as for users and could not be left empty.
- Enter the user you wish to assign new business leads in Assign New Lead To field.
- Click on Save to finish creating the contact capture form.
- Scroll down to view the auto-generated link coding for the contact capture form you created.
- Copy widget code and insert it into Banckle.CRM for Drupal module.
- In Blocks section, assign Banckle.CRM to any location/region.
Overview: Banckle CRM App
Banckle.CRM is an online customer relationship management application which effectively integrates sales, marketing and customer support functions of your business. With this platform independent web based CRM software, stay in touch with colleagues and customers, manage tasks and contacts, track deals and team performance, get insight into sales pipeline all in one place, in or away from the office on any device.
More about Banckle CRM App
- Homepage of Banckle CRM App
- Post your technical questions/queries to Banckle Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Banckle blog
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Phone: +1 214 329 1520