Featuring lots of dynamic transitions and stylish themes, iPhotoMovie lets you use your iPhone to organize your digital photos from camera roll, Picasa web albums, Facebook photo albums, Flickr photo sets and create eye-catching slideshow in no time. It also allows you to export slideshows to HD videos for sharing on YouTube and Facebook or for playback on an even bigger screen of HDTV.
There are lots of powerful photo editing options embedded into iPhotoMovie. You will be able to edit each single photo, such as cropping (custom sizes and standard print sizes), adjustments of brightness / contrast / saturation / sharpness, flipping or rotating the photo's orientation, red-eye removal, teeth whitening, and blemish removal as well as more advanced effects like auto-enhance, night-enhance, and the ability to draw or add text to the image.
Key Features of iPhotoMovie
* Import photos from camera roll, Flickr, Picasa and Facebook
* Automatically sync background music and photos
* Choose from different slideshow themes and more than 60 transition effects
* Apply Ken Burns effect (panning and zooming) to slideshow
* Export to HD 720p photo movie
* Upload to YouTube, Facebook for sharing
* Edit, crop, add text and apply stylistic effects to photos
* Support subtitles for video
* Airplay on HDTV via AppleTV
* iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 15.4 MB
Pricing and Availability
iPhotoMovie ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iphotomovie/id508642754?ls=1&mt=8 ) is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.