Speedflow announces its participation in ITW 2014 in Chicago, IL, USA.
Speedflow, UK-based telecom provider and VoIP software developer, is going to attend International Telecoms Week 2014 in Chicago, 11-14 May.
Company will showcase its updated range of telecom services and high-quality software solutions with online demo-access.
Everyone is welcome to visit Speedflow booth and get complete information about our telecom services and VoIP software solutions including:
- A-Z termination, VoIP wholesale, VoIP retail, CLI routes and SMS offerings.
- Innovative CallMax Class 5 Softswitch with a modular structure that comprises IP PBX, Calling Card and Call Shop platforms. Solution has integrated billing and convenient Web Portal for end-users.
- Newly-developed version of the carrier grade MediaCore Class 4 Softswitch with Switching, Routing, Billing, Transcoding and Guardian (revenue assurance system) onboard and a new module - SMS support via SMPP protocol.
- Cutting-edge Pay-n-Get turnkey solution for pre-paid services that eliminates the need for scratch cards
- Channel Partner Programme – win-win opportunity for businesses to generate new and continuous revenue streams by distributing Speedflow's high-quality products.
Having full range of VOIP services and solutions we help our customers to upgrade their communications, simplify their work, make their companies flexible by switching to our regularly upgraded solutions. And as a result – to be on the top.
For more information about Speedflow services and solutions please visit http://www.speedflow.com