Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd. announces launch of the Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF software. This software can convert all Lotus Notes mailbox items to PDF format that allows sharing and archiving of Lotus Notes data outside Lotus Notes environment in platform and machine independent format. The Tool can convert all Lotus Notes folders such as Inbox, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, and Appointments etc. to PDF format. Multiple NSF files from local hard disk and form Domino server can be added to the application in one go and can be exported to PDF. The PDF has a global acceptability and is considered as a software-hardware independent file format. By converting Lotus Notes items to PDF, all useful features of the PDF is integrated to the Lotus Notes, thus providing a number of other options for the users.
The ability to convert multiple NSF files one go allows swift conversion of all emails and other items quickly to PDF format. The product contributes towards the overall manageability of the Lotus Notes mailbox items outside Lotus Notes environment.
Key features of the Software:
- Provides centralized access to all Domino server NSF files in the network.
- Allows converting multiple NSF files to PDF in one go.
- Provides mailbox items preview feature to convert only selected items.
- Saves message body with its properties as a PDF while attachments are saved in a separate folder.
- Maintains original formatting of the messages in output PDF.
- Converts all NSF file folders such as Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Junk Folders etc.
- Allows setting encryption and password to open and modify the output PDF.
- Allows saving the PDF in three different formats – Text, RTF-Low Quality, RTF-Best Quality.
- Offers provision to search Domino server in the network and then add NSF file from it.
- Offers an attractive and easy-to-use interface that can be operated by non-technical users as well.
- Highly compatible software that supports all popular version of Lotus Notes.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF is an apt tool for Attorneys and Forensic experts to maintain email conversations in PDF format. This gives them freedom to access and share Lotus Notes data without Lotus Notes around. Other Notes users can also greatly benefit from this software by archiving Notes data in PDF format as they can take high quality printout or share this without any data integrity issues. Visit here to know more about software http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/lotusnotestopdf.html
Kernel for Lotus Notes to PDF is also available in demo version so that users can get hands on experience of the tool before making the purchase. Demo version of software offers full features but it works under certain limitations. It converts only first ten items of each folder in the NSF. It does not allow permission settings to be performed for output PDF. To overcome these limitations of the Tool, users need to purchase the full version of software.
Supported Versions: Supported Windows OS Platforms
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2008 Server
Supported Lotus Notes Versions:
- Lotus Notes 6.5
- Lotus Notes 7.0
- Lotus Notes 8.0
- Lotus Notes 8.5