Hardcore players surely know their favorites: multiplayer desktop RPGs, console hit titles and casual mobile arcades. Having a continuous experience with one of those games is a bright example of a total satisfaction. But what if you are an occasional picky gamer strolling around the store for something new and exciting? What if you’re not dealing with the mass culture and common passion about the latest trends?
Imagine an old school gamer, a huge fan of the original Atari machines. His deepest affection is a space exploration genre like Asteroids and especially Lunar Lander. So he would certainly wonder about any analogs since 1979. At the very start of the shopping run everyone has a default gear set: both Apple IPad and Apple IPhone. To the App Store!
Lander Hero. Cute space adventure with adorable graphics. The essence on the game is to pass through the level and collect stars on your way. Game environment may contain some movable barricades and rubbles obstructing your approach to the finish line. The mission is to land at the end of the level undamaged and solve various traps. Finally, after some useless efforts to find a game related to a classic Atari experience and certain amount of money spent there’s nothing but a pile of creepy half-drawn space landers. Some of them are doodle-like, others are one-trick ponies with 8-bit graphics, terrible fonts and color sets.
APP STORE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO THINK OVER YOUR DECISION
While browsing the App Store, the store owner does not want you think at all. You have to act pretty simple part without any cantankerous appointments: I came, I saw, I bought. The only option left is to browse for a game by small icons and weird names that had nothing common with “lander” or “space” keywords. It’s better to include a Google Search to my gear and find out that MacRumors and Gigaom have already frazzled App Store’s search for its deficient appearance.
Modern developers really mean to succeed on the App Store with the help of a half-baked product release and went totally despaired. A pack of unsuited games combined with a blindfolded store navigation makes anyone switch to search engines completely. And that’s a cure!
A ROLE MODEL FOE EVERY DEVELOPER TO FOLLOW AND A TRUSTED INVESTMENT FOR EVERY CUSTOMER
“Demolition Lander”, seemed an outstanding paragon of a well-planned work process mostly because of its breathtaking graphics and in-app purchases cut. Lots of trendy games drive people insane because it’s impossible to make any progress without an endless booster or level cheats acquisition. Now everyone’s dream is to pay once and fearlessly progress through the achievable gaming challenges for a while. The absence of in-app purchases makes the games like Demolition Lander absolutely rare.
The game contains a whole universe to explore, mine, and destroy. Drop bombs, discover minerals and rare artifacts. I’m impatient to get this game as soon as it will launch.
WANT TO FIND SOME GREAT GAMES THAT ARE REALLY WORTH YOUR MONEY? HERE’S WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
- Make sure that the product you’re about to buy has its own domain that contains actual address, contact information, team member names and background history. As I already mentioned, most of the developers hope to get their fingers on easy money without any further liability so you have to be sure that you’re investing in a solid product.
- Visit the blog section to view a product’s bio and future plans. The best investments is a long-term project that carries out ambitious plans for a further development:
• A multiplayer option
• Player-Versus-Player arena
• Public level constructor
• New areas and gaming world
- Try a free version of a product. Ideally, the product has both paid and demo version. Try before buy.
- Examine the game trailer and various gameplay screenshots, follow the social media profile to get the latest news and updates from your newly purchase.
- Share it with your friends, they might be looking over some interesting games too. Support a trusted developer with a lot of people involved in a game to get a promised new features sooner.
- Purchase a game and start to play!
Now you’ve got a great game that you really like. It will update itself for free, so just sit and wait for a new stuff to come over. Compete with your friend and share your results via Facebook and Twitter. Cheers!