United Arab Emirates, June 23, 2014 -- Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organizations, revealed the winners of its MEAI (Middle East, Africa and India) Excellence Awards 2014. Seven companies were awarded in different categories recognizing their implementation of a range of Epicor next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. The awards evening was held during this year’s Epicor EMEA Insights event in Dubai earlier this month.
This year’s winners were:
• Madina Group, Qatar (Excellence in Business Alignment)
• OWS Auto Parts, UAE (Excellence in Best Practice Adoption and Excellence in Signature Implementation Methodology)
• PetroMasila, Yemen (Excellence in Organizational Change Management)
• Heinz Africa & Middle East, UAE (Excellence in Rapid Implementation)
• Havelock AHI, Bahrain (Excellence in Achieving the Last Mile)
• Jeddah Cables, Saudi Arabia (Excellence in Achieving the Last Mile)
• Genetco, Oman (Excellence in Achieving the Last Mile)
“All the winners of the MEAI Excellence Awards have shown exemplary business-inspired application of their ERP solutions,” said Srikanth GN, Director of consulting services for Epicor in the Middle East. “Their executions stood out and have set new benchmarks for other organizations. We congratulate them and we recognize and appreciate their significant contributions. In addition, we would like to express our gratitude to all our partners, stakeholders, and clients, who embody the core business inspired principle that drives Epicor to success.”
The annual Epicor EMEA Insights events is a series of global customer conferences that gathers the company’s customers across the regions to provide them with a platform where they can learn from and network with other Epicor customers, partners, and industry experts. It also gives them insights on how to fully maximize the use of their Epicor ERP solution within their own business operations. The highlight of this year’s event in Dubai was the demonstration of the newly launched Epicor ERP version 10. Built entirely on agile Microsoft technology, Epicor ERP 10 boasts improvements in performance and scalability. The latest version is based on five principles of collaboration, choice, responsiveness, simplicity and mobility to support today’s business requirements.