Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP adds new important methods and enhancements for creating, editing and manipulating Documents, Spreadsheet and Presentations. Important Features like converting Word documents, Excel spreadsheet as well PowerPoint to several other formats, get document statistics, add or delete watermarks in a Word document, rename or update Excel worksheets, freeze or unfreeze panes of a worksheet, add/update or delete hyperlinks in Excel worksheets, merge presentations, split presentations, export all or specific slides to HTML and many other feature are implemented.
Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP has been released as per Aspose Cloud 22.214.171.124. Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP allows you to use cloud based REST API in your applications quickly and easily. With this new release create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved, and many new resources have been implemented. This release adds new important methods and enhancements for creating, edit and manipulating MS Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheet and PowerPoint Presentation. Here are some of these features:
- In this version of Aspose Cloud PHP SDK you can split Microsoft Word documents to DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, PDF, XPS,TIFF, EPUB and several other formats, get document statistics, accept or reject all tracking changes, update fields and add or delete watermarks in a Word document.
- Using Aspose.Cells for Cloud you can convert Microsoft Excel workbooks to other formats in a cloud with additional settings, copy, rename and update Excel worksheets, set or delete background or watermark of a worksheet, freeze or unfreeze panes of a worksheet, hide, unhide, group, ungroup, auto-fit or copy rows in a worksheet. You can further add, update or delete hyperlinks in Excel worksheets, merge or unmerge cells, set value of cells or range, delete value of cells or range, set style of cells or range and delete formatting of cells or range in a worksheet and get cell properties including the first cell, last cell, minimum row, minimum data row, minimum column, minimum data column, maximum row, maximum data row, maximum column and maximum data column.
- You can create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations from scratch, merge presentations, split presentations, export all or specific slides to HTML, set export options, add new slides, copy existing slides, change position of slides and work with different sections of your slides including comments, font settings, background, height, width and aspect ratio.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite
- Online documentation of Aspose for Cloud
- Download Available Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP
- View Aspose for Cloud Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Aspose Support Team
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts 2.0