Mspy Phone Monitoring Software 20% Off Christmas Discount - Get Coupon Code Here

Mspy Phone Monitoring Software 20% Off Christmas Discount - Get Coupon Code Here

Leading phone monitoring software 'Mspy' silently and secretly monitors any smartphone. Users can...

Make Hilarious Personalized Christmas Videos With 'Elf Yourself' App Free

Make Hilarious Personalized Christmas Videos With 'Elf Yourself' App Free

Create personalized Christmas videos with Elf Yourself, the funniest app available. Users select...

Inside College Athletics Releases LSU Sports Digital Magazine

Inside College Athletics (ICA), in partnership with Louisiana State University (LSU),...

THE BROOKDALE GROUP SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES FORMATION OF SEVENTH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND

20-year-old investment firm raises its largest fund ever with more than $516 million

Warning Smartphone Users! Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Employee Could Secretly be Spying on You

Warning Smartphone Users! Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Employee Could Secretly be Spying on You

Spy apps that can be planted on iPhone's, Androids, tablets etc could be secretly transmitting all...

Twitter is to Spy on Your Phone Apps You Have Installed

Twitter is to Spy on Your Phone Apps You Have Installed

A new controversial move by Twitter is to spy on which phone apps you use. The cleverly worded...

StarWind Software Named Runner-Up in the SVC Awards 2014

StarWind Virtual SAN has won the second place in Storage Virtualisation Product of the Year...

ZillaSocial Rolls Out Small Business SEO Packages

ZillaSocial opened the doors this week to a much anticipated small business SEO solution.

Career Step Announces Winner of 2014 Military Scholarship

Career Step is proud to announce that the winner of its 2014 Military Service Member and...

  • Mspy Phone Monitoring Software 20% Off Christmas Discount - Get Coupon Code Here

    Mspy Phone Monitoring Software 20% Off Christmas Discount - Get Coupon Code Here

    Thursday, 18 December 2014 13:34
  • Make Hilarious Personalized Christmas Videos With 'Elf Yourself' App Free

    Make Hilarious Personalized Christmas Videos With 'Elf Yourself' App Free

    Thursday, 18 December 2014 11:48
  • Inside College Athletics Releases LSU Sports Digital Magazine

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 21:02
  • Inside College Athletics Releases Grapple at the Garden Digital Magazine

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 20:14
  • THE BROOKDALE GROUP SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES FORMATION OF SEVENTH REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 18:34
  • Warning Smartphone Users! Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Employee Could Secretly be Spying on You

    Warning Smartphone Users! Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend or Employee Could Secretly be Spying on You

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 18:11
  • Twitter is to Spy on Your Phone Apps You Have Installed

    Twitter is to Spy on Your Phone Apps You Have Installed

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 17:21
  • StarWind Software Named Runner-Up in the SVC Awards 2014

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 14:43
  • ZillaSocial Rolls Out Small Business SEO Packages

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 12:33
  • Career Step Announces Winner of 2014 Military Scholarship

    Wednesday, 17 December 2014 12:29
EPC News:23 Jan,2014:India:Ahmedabad: Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Company Ltd and GIFT Parking Facilities Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company has inked a concession agreement with IL&FS Transportation Networks Ltd for developing a multi-level car parking facility at GIFT City.

Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Company Ltd and GIFT Parking Facilities Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company has inked a concession agreement with IL&FS Transportation Networks Ltd for developing a multi-level car parking facility at GIFT City.

The project to be developed on BOOT basis involves design, development, finance, construction, operation and maintenance of multi-level car parking facility for period of 30 years. The multi-level car parking facility comprise of 16 floors, including retail space at the ground level, with capacity of around 5400 car parking spaces.

Around 80% of the parking spaces would be allocated to the lessee/developers of various buildings in the GIFT City whereas the remaining 20% shall be made available as paid parking facility to the visitors to the GIFT City. Besides, the revenue shall also be generated from leasing of retail space.

EPC World News Bureau

Share It!

Featured

release-news.com Webutation

Members

We have 105 guests and one member online

  • sunflower

Release-News.com

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinMixxRSS Feed