Once you have submitted your news content our editors will review your submission within 24 hours. Please note that your news must meet our editorial guidelines
Although we like to keep everyone happy we keep coming across submitted content which unfortunately cannot be published
To keep release-news a quality and powerful site we can only approve quality press release content which adheres to these rules below:
We cannot approve content containing any of the following:
1) Blatant promotion without any real newsworthy content
2) Makes false claims or news
3) If it looks more like an article we cannot accept it.
4) Material about adult content, loan modification /payday loans
5) Straight links to affiliate content which is none news-worthy
6) Press release too short - We cannot accept a few lines of content
7) Multiple submissions about the same thing
8) Anything else that looks like not real news worthy content
Press releases and Article Differences
- Press releases are written in the 3rd person. Articles are written in the 1st person (My, Our)
How to write a press release- It should be written in 3rd person. Use "quotes" to present any 1st person statements.
The main important parts to a press release are: