Stryker Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Stryker Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the companyâ€™s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of medical devices and instrumentations in the orthopedic as well as other medical specialties. The company provides products such as implants used in joint replacement, trauma, craniomaxillofacial and spinal surgeries; biologics; surgical, neurologic, ear, nose and throat and interventional pain equipment; surgical equipment; surgical navigation systems; and patient handling and emergency medical equipment. The company's products are being marketed in more than 120 countries. Stryker is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan and employs 17,594 people. The company recorded revenues of $6,718.2 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2008, an increase of 12% over FY2007. The increase was due to higher sales of orthopaedic implants and medsurg equipment. The operating profit of the company was $1,519 million during FY2008, an increase of 16.2% over FY2007. The net profit of the company was $1,147.8 million (in FY2008, an increase of 12.8% over FY2007.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Stryker Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Stryker Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Stryker Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Stryker Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Stryker Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customersâ€™ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitorsâ€™ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available"
Table of Contents :
This product typically includes the following sections:
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: STRYKER CORPORATION
Key Employee Biographies
Products & Services Listing
Products & Services Analysis
For more information, please visit :