Renub Research (http://www.renub.com/report/personalized-medicine-diagnostics-flow-cytometry-sepsis-immunos-routine-coagulation-psychiatric-disorders-tumor-markers-molecular-blood-typing-and-other-testing-market-forecast-116) has announced the addition of the " Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Flow Cytometry, Sepsis Immunos, Routine Coagulation, Psychiatric Disorders, Tumor Markers, Molecular Blood Typing and Other Testing) Market & Forecast" report to its offering Genetic testing is a cornerstone in the development of new age of personalized medicine. In genetic testing market, due to the persistent medical, ethical and scientific issues associated with genetic testing, the progress has lagged behind. BRCA1 and BRCA2 are two human genes that produce tumor suppressor proteins. These proteins help repair damaged DNA and, therefore, play a role in ensuring the stability of the cell’s genetic material. BRAC Analysis is a genetic test that confirms the presence of a BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene mutation. BRCA mutations are responsible for the majority of hereditary breast and ovarian cancers. People with a mutation in either the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene have risks of up to 87% for developing breast cancer and up to 44% for developing ovarian cancer by age 70.
As more labs and companies enter the BRCA testing market, these tests are correctly regulated to defend public health and patient interest. Genetic tests assert to provide medical information must be systematically and clinically validated. All genetic testing should be accompanied, both before and after testing, by independent and professional genetic counseling so that potential customers understand the limitations of testing, their individual test results and all of their medical options. As medical communities forge ahead in developing new technologies and tests that may help better understand the individual risk of diseases and response to treatments. All genetic testing companies uphold the highest, patient-centered scientific and ethical standards.
Renub Research report entitled “Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Flow Cytometry, Sepsis Immunos, Routine Coagulation, Psychiatric Disorders, Tumor Markers, Molecular Blood Typing and Other Testing)” report provides a comprehensive analysis of the emerging personalized medicine diagnostic market segments, including their dynamics, size, market share, key investors, clinical trials statement, technological trends, company analysis and a realistic future potential for personalized medicine in clinical testing. The report also entails major drivers and challenges of personalized medicine diagnostic market. This 173 page report contains 94 Figures and 16 Tables studies the Personalized Medicine Diagnostics Market. This report contains 12 chapters
• Chapter 1 is Executive Summary
• Chapter 2 contains worldwide personalized medicine diagnostic market & forecast (2011 – 2018). The market includes technological & disease-wise personalized medicine diagnostics market
• Chapter 3 contains worldwide personalized medicine diagnostic market share segment. Segment include Technology, Disease-Wise
• Chapter 4 contains segment-wise technological personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2010 - 2018)
• Chapter 5 contains geographical segment-wise personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2011 - 2018)
• Chapter 6 contains disease-wise personalized diagnostic market share & forecast (2011 - 2018)
• Chapter 7 contains disease-wise personalized diagnostic market & forecast (2011 - 2018)
• Chapter 8 and 9 contains clinical trial statement and key investors in Personalized Diagnostics Medicine Market
• Chapter 10 and 11 contains growth Drivers & Challenges for Personalized Medicine
• Chapter 12 contains company analysis of Personalized Medicine
Companies analyzed in this report are:
• A&G Pharmaceuticals Inc
• 20/20 GeneSystems
• Tethys Bioscience
• Genomas Inc
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the report Details: http://www.renub.com/report/personalized-medicine-diagnostics-flow-cytometry-sepsis-immunos-routine-coagulation-psychiatric-disorders-tumor-markers-molecular-blood-typing-and-other-testing-market-forecast-116
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA), +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)