The P90X workout program (http://www.90DayWorkoutPlan.com) by Beachbody and Tony Horton has recently been used by scores of high-profile celebrities to get into great shape, and two of the biggest P90X fans are Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Working out with the P90X program while at home allowed Ashton to gain the edge needed to get into the great physical shape necessary to film his spy movie Killers. He had this to say about the enormous pressure he was under: "Stepping up the work outs to 2 times a day. time to get serious. I'm so paranoid about doing scenes with my shirt off."
The secret behind the P90X workout lies in something called "muscle confusion". The muscle confusion process prevents your workouts from reaching a plateau where the effectiveness begins to taper off. When different muscles are used in various exercise routines, your muscles never stop growing -- letting you gain additional benefits from your workouts.
The P90X program lasts for 90 days, and it lays out a clear and easy to follow roadmap for transforming your body from regular to ripped. By following the set workout schedule and included P90X Nutrition Plan, any and all guesswork related to getting super fit is eliminated.
With the exploding popularity of this unique and effective home fitness program, there is no shortage of glowing P90X reviews. Krykie, a former Marine, says this about the P90x program: "I'm a former Marine - and this is used to replace my "daily thirteen." If only I knew about some of these workouts back in the day... So I give it a thumbs up from the perspective of some really challenging workouts I've experienced in the past."
The P90X workout system was designed as a comprehensive, full-body workout. Included with the program are the following 12 high-intensity workouts:
1. Chest and Back - Builds definition and strength in the back and chest muscles
2. Plyometrics - Uses jump training and cardio to increase overall athletic fitness
3. Shoulders and Arms - Mixes presses, curls, and fly movements to grow strength
4. Yoga X - Combines strength, balance, breath work, and flexibility to shape both your body and your mind
5. Legs and Back - Consists of squats, lunges, and pulls for a complete workout
6. Kenpo X - Utilizes kicking and punching along with an intense cardio workout designed to increase endurance and balance
7. X Stretch - Avoid injuries as well as the plateau effect by properly stretching each muscle group
8. Core Synergistics - Allows for the growth and support of different core muscles
9. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps - Focuses on all upper body muscles
10. Back and Biceps - Targets tightening and toning of back and arm muscles
11. Cardio X - Burns fat with low impact cardio
12. Ab Ripper X - Develop powerful, sexy 6 pack abs with this belly-busting workout
The P90X fitness program also comes with a detailed nutrition plan that is customizable to your individual situation, as well as a workout calendar and an online support group to help you stay motivated and inspired throughout your 90 day journey.
For more information on the P90X workout program or to order your own copy, visit http://www.90DayWorkoutPlan.com today.