Oncology Research Digest H1 2014 finds that the oncology market is successfully adapting to current challenges. Patent expires and payer pressures have led to relatively slow growth in the cancer market in the last five years, and this will continue to be a feature. However the launch of new drugs for the treatment of various types of cancers including Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, blood, lymphocytic and pancreatic cancer are expected to drive growth. These new products will change the shape of the market, with players such as Johnson & Johnson coming to the fore.
In terms of geographies, the US market continues to lead with the prices of cancer drugs and treatment costs increasing due to the shift in the US healthcare system. The Asia region looks the most attractive in terms of potential, however the Indian and Chinese markets remain hindered by local market factors.
Some highlights from the Digest include:
- Global Prostate Cancer Therapeutics Market Has Good Commercial Potential
- Physicians in China Prescribe Less Expensive Drugs First
- Caribbean Countries Present Opportunities for Pharmaceutical Companies
- J&J to Emerge as a Key Oncology Player
- Shift in the US Health Care Systems Increased the Cost of Cancer Treatment
- Branded Drugs Adoption to Drive Breast Cancer Market
About Oncology Research Digest
The Oncology Research Digest is a digest of all the most important research in the oncologymarket each quarter, gathered from over 50 sources including associations, consultants, market intelligence companies, investment banks, and industry participants.
Updated quarterly, the Digest allows you to:
- Quickly update yourself on the latest research findings, gathered and organised for you.
- Get our Expert Analysts’ perspectives on the latest research.
- Link through to the original research to review or purchase.
Click Here To Request a Free Oncology Research Digest Today!
Take an annual subscription to oncology Research Digest for $1000 an office license for $2000, or a company license for $3000and you will also receive Life Sciences Research Digest each month.
Other recent publications that may interest you:
- Pharmaceutical Research Digest
- Biologics Research Digest
The Business Research Company
Oncology Research Digest is a product of The Business Research Company, a research consultancy which excels in company, market and consumer research on financial services globally. We use advanced secondary and investigative primary research techniques to find business critical information. Typical projects include helping clients find new customers, understand competitors and analyse markets.