United States (USA)- Molecular Diagnostics Market – Key Facts Covered
• The molecular diagnostic market in US is anticipated to be more than double by 2018.
• The infectious disease testing and blood–banking applications will lead the way in United States molecular diagnostic market.
• Oncology diagnostics should post strong numbers in the years to come due to rising cases of cancer patients in United States.
• The United States market for molecular diagnosis of oncology is expected to triple from the 2013 value by 2018.
• In 2013, US molecular diagnostic market genetic testing, blood screening test market holds double digit market share.
• Molecular diagnostics is also starting to emerge as an important tool for HLA Testing, Food Pathogen Detection Testing and other disease areas.
• In the United States molecular diagnostics market, Hologic Inc. is at the top of the list with leading market share.
Renub Research study titled “United States (USA)-Molecular Diagnostics Market, Test Volume Forecast & Companies” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast–evolving, high–growth Global Molecular Diagnostics Market. This 128 page report with 87 Figures studies the United States Molecular Diagnostics from 4 view points: 1) Market and Forecast 2) Application Wise Market & Forecast 3) Application Wise Test Volume & Forecast 4) Company Wise Molecular Diagnostics Sales & Forecast
United States Molecular Diagnostics Market & Test Volume – Application Segment Analysis (2010 – 2018)
1. Oncology Testing
a) Breast Cancer
b) Colorectal Cancer
c) Prostate Cancer
2. Infectious Diseases
a) Virology Testing
b) HPV Testing
c) HAI Testing
d) Critical Care Testing
3. Genetic Testing
4. Blood Screening
5. Food Pathogen Testing
6. Tissue Typing (HLA Testing)
United States Molecular Diagnostics – Company Wise Sales Analysis (2010 – 2018)
3. Myriad Genetics
6. Hologic Inc.
7. Becton Dickinson
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the Report Details: http://www.renub.com/report/united-states-usa-molecular-diagnostics-market-test-volume-forecast-companies-133
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA), +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)