The leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, â€œDirect to Consumer (DTC) Advertising in Pharmaceuticals - Current and Future Market Outlook, Regulatory Landscape and Case Studies.â€ The research provides key data, information and analysis of the major issues affecting the stakeholders of the direct to consumer (DTC) advertising market in the US and Europe. It discusses the major changes that have been observed after the relaxation of rules over DTC advertising by the FDA in 1997. The report also covers the issues specific to the European market (where branded DTC advertising is banned). The report provides a comprehensive view of some of the best examples of DTC advertising along with analysis covering the reasons for such success. The report also provides a detailed analysis of failed examples along with the most important lessons. It also provides an insight into government regulations in the US and Europe covering DTC advertisements and their implications for the marketing strategies of the pharmaceutical companies. The study provides a detailed explanation of some of the major reasons behind recent developments in the pharmaceutical DTC advertising landscape. At the end, the report touches upon some of the major trends that are likely to shape the future landscape for the DTC advertising market in the US and Europe.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchâ€™s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Identification and analysis of major issues that are affecting the DTC advertising marketplace in the US and Europe
- Case studies of DTC advertising strategies of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Merck and Sanofi-Aventis and so on
- Estimation and analysis of potential impact of the issues on the key stakeholders affected by the DTC advertisement market developments
- Analysis of key government regulations in the US and Europe affecting the DTC advertising market
- Future trends that will shape the DTC advertising market in the US and Europe
For more information, please visit :