The Personalized Medicine in Oncology Deals and Alliances of 2014 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world’s leading healthcare companies in oncology sector. All the deals have been tracked year wise. All the deals have been covered under different chapters in below mentioned topics.
• Collaboration Deals (Chapter No. 2.1)
• Partnership Deals (Chapter No. 2.2)
• Distribution Agreement Deals (Chapter No. 2.3)
• Joint Venture Deals (Chapter No. 2.4)
• Licensing Agreement Deals (Chapter No. 2.5)
• Strategic Alliances Deals (Chapter No. 2.6)
• Merger & Acquisition Deals (Chapter No. 2.7)
• Co–Promotion Deals (Chapter No. 2.8)
• Co–Marketing Deals (Chapter No. 2.9)
• Co–Development Deals (Chapter No. 2.10)
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the Report Details: http://www.renub.com/report/deals-in-oncology-personalized-medicine-industry---worldwide-analysis-135
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA), +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)