Technology has the twin effect of simplifying and complicating life at the same time. Yesteryears way of comparing car insurance, for instance was to call up an insurance advisor. Today you can do it yourself on the iPhone using a free app. Let us take a look at some of the more popular finance related apps on the market today.
- Money Supermarket’s Car Insurance App: Moneysupermarket.com is an insurance comparison site. It was the first firm to unveil an app that compared car insurance on your iPhone. It takes just a few minutes to have hundreds of quotes for car insurance in the palm of the hand, on your iPhone. All you have to do is to photograph the registration plate of your car.
- Balance 1.1 is another great free app. It lets you track cash flow in and out of one account. Its stated aim is to bring your checkbook some stability. It lacks export to finance software, auto debit/deposit, a cleared transaction check box and support for multiple accounts. It comes with an intuitive interface. This program uses minimum graphics and is clutter free.
- Spend Lite is free and comes with a paid version – Spend. You can use it without the computer or by syncing with the computer. It is a simple to use app without complications and that seems to be one of the aims of this app. It is about keeping your budget with you on the go and managing it with your fingertips.
- Check Please 3.3 aims at computing gratuity fast. It is an easy to use app and what is more, it’s free! You need to use just the main screen for this app once you have the settings done. The interface is easy to use. This app is highly functional, still remaining easy to use. You need to tolerate ads but if you are ready to spend a dollar you get the advertisement free version
- Loan Shark 2.0 costs $2.99 to own. It calculates the amortization and loan for the home of your dreams. With this app you get valuable financial information and tools. Compare loan interest and principal with this fantastic app. Works for mortgages, credit cards, cash and car loans. Calculate any loan component and find banks in the vicinity.
- Chaikin for TradeMonster 1.3.2 is a fantastic free app. It lets you know an in-depth history of every stock. It helps you analyze further stock movements. You can have access to detailed stock reports through purchase. It is a great app for stockowners with up to date and thorough information on stocks at your fingertips.
- Kashbook Free 0.9 aims to track financial data quickly and easily. It supports multiple accounts for income and expense tracking. Account could mean a cash, credit card or checking account. This app makes it simple to understand every aspect of your account in one shot. It lacks password protection and the data screen is cluttered.
- MoneyStrands helps you keep track of the money you spend. It is about the best money management iPhone app there is. It is a personal and customizable app. You begin by creating an account on moneystrands.com. After that add bank accounts and credit cards manually. The Analysis page shows income and expense as a pie chart. The My Budgets page and My Alerts page are extremely helpful as well.
- Square is a free app that protects you from fraud, takes cc payments and sends virtual receipts. You pay a use fee every time you buy. Track your purchases and sales with this app. You can sell items by location and photo using this app. It recognizes repeat customers and a reward program is under way. It is a great way to accept card purchases with your mobile phone.
Just like humans are at the top of the evolutionary chain because of their brain and the things they can use it for, the iPhone is fantastic for such apps that you can often get free. Become financially smart with free finance iPhone apps.
Guest post by contributing author Richard O., working together with homeinsurance.com. Visit their site for various insurance information and tools, for example if your looking to calculate home insurance quotes.