The Positive Paradigm Handbook gives you:
- - a functional picture of how your really works, and what moves the people around you.
- - a practical method for achieving fulfillment, personal happiness and higher love.
- an instrument for organizing your personal life, making realistic decisions and acting more effectively to achieve intended results.
- premier tools for cultivating self-awareness, making the unconscious conscious, and mapping goals for personal change.
- a comprehensive standard for assessing your leadership skills, maximizing this potential, and choosing which leaders to follow. a powerful diagnostic tool for identifying the roots of disease-causing stress and correcting lifestyle imbalances.
- and much more.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Pat West balances an array of traditional credentials with non-traditional schooling in music, yoga, world scriptures and on-the-job training in a host of work settings.
West attended Oberlin College, where she took a B.A. in history and philosophy, while performing in the conservatory orchestra and string ensembles as an “amateur.” Her M.A. in English and Ph.D. in Educational Administration are from the UW-Madison.
Book Categories: Nonfiction. Self-Help, Yoga, Unified_Theory, Positive_Paradigm