Acrylate ester was the largest product segment for the market accounting for 2,864.5 kilo tons of demand in 2013. These products are extensively used in applications such as surface coating, adhesive and sealants, textiles, printing inks and plastic additives.
The report “Acrylic Acid Market Analysis By Product (Acrylate Esters, Glacial Acrylic Acid) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/acrylic-acid-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/366Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Global acrylic acid demand was 5,584.2 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 8,031.1 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2014 to 2020
• Asia Pacific was the largest regional market for acrylic acid with demand exceeding 2,500.0 kilo tons in 2013. In addition, Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in demand at an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2020, owing to the increasing demand for super absorbent polymers in personal care products and presence of large acrylic adhesive industry.
• Glacial acrylic acid was the second largest acrylic acid product, with revenue exceeding USD 6.61 billion in 2013. Glacial acrylic acid is the key raw material for the manufacturing of super absorbent polymers which are expected to gain significant market over the forecast period.
• The acrylic acid market is fragmented with top five companies accounting for less than 50% of the market in 2013. The key participants include Dow Chemicals, BASF, Rohm and Haas, Formosa Plastics and Arkema SA among others.
Browse All Organic Chemicals Market Reports Available at Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/organic-chemicals-and-compounds
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global acrylic acid market on the basis of application, product and region:
• Acrylic acid Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons and Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020) - Acrylate esters - Butyl acrylate - 2-ethylhexyl acrylate - Methyl acrylate - Ethyl acrylate - Glacial acrylic acid - Others
• Acrylic acid Regional Outlook, By Product (Volume, Kilo tons and Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020) - North America - Europe - Asia Pacific - RoW
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reportsLatest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Molecular Diagnostics Market Analysis By Product (Instruments, Reagents), By Technology (PCR, In Situ Hybridization, Chips & Microarrays, Mass Spectrometry, Sequencing), By Application (Oncology, Pharmacogenomics, Infectious Disease, Genetic Testing, Neurological Disease, Cardiovascular Disease) And Segment Forecasts to 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/molecular-diagnostics-market ) The global market for molecular diagnostics is expected to reach USD 8,020.1 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for personalized medicine and theranostics, and the subsequent introduction of advanced cancer diagnostic technologies are expected to be key factors driving market growth over the next six years.
Commercial Seeds (Conventional, Biotechnology) Market Analysis By Product (Soybean, Corn, Cotton, Rice) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/commercial-seeds-market ) The global market for commercial seeds is expected to reach USD 72.09 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing population coupled with reduction in arable land is expected to boost the demand for GM/bioseeds which are superior to conventional seeds in terms of disease resistance and yield. However, in spite of the advantages offered by GM seeds, the market faces considerable restraint in the form of government regulations in certain countries against the use of GM seeds Corn/maize was the largest consumed commercial seed, accounting for USD 20.07 billion of revenue in 2013.About Grand View Research