Ottawa, ON, Canada, Feb 5, 2014 – A website with content isn’t going to get anyone very far. Content writing services, done by a high quality content writer, are one of the most significant parts of any website, whether it is a personal site or a business site. Everything from services to the descriptions of the products is a part of content writer and should not be done by an inexperienced copywriter. The content on the site should be industry-specific and easy to understand. ShellyMoreauWritingEditing.com is proud to introduce their content writing services.
Shelly Moreau, the owner of ShellyMoreauWritingEditing.com is offering a free consultation and 20% off on the first project ordered. Individuals who would like to discuss the details of their project, talk about a custom writing project, to see if they would like to order from Shelly Moreau or to determine which writing services would be best for them can contact Shelly via email or phone.
If you would like to:
• discuss the parameters and details of your project;
• determine which copywriting services are right for your situation;
• talk about your custom writing project and what vision you have in mind for it; and
• see if working together would be a good idea
Their copywriting and writing services available to the general public include:
• Membership Letters - campaign, acquisition, renewal, thank you, or other – $1,000 – $2,500.
• E-mails (announcements) - short -$250 – $500; long - $500 – $750x
• Sales/Fundraising Letters - $1,500 – $3,000.
• Product Descriptions - (for catalogue or website) - normally up to 100 words $125 – $150
• Brochure - (tri-fold, 8.5 x 11, double-sided – i.e. two pages) – $400 – $800/page
• Website Copy - $300-$500 per page
• Postcard - (4 x 6, or 5 x 7) – $250 – $500/side
The content is written in a manner to ensure:
• That the content delivers interesting and informative information about the service or product
• That a connection between the reader and article is established
• That the customer will benefit from the testimonials
• That the reader is persuaded to move forward and subscribe, buy or redeem a coupon
Shelly Moreau has written the descriptions for CanadaTheStore.com and received good feedback for a sales letter from a professor at Cégep Heritage College.
About Shelly Moreau
Shelly Moreau is a freelance writer who is armed with expert copywriting skills. She can compose strong, persuasive and compelling copy for her customers in no time at all.
Company Contact : Shelly Moreau
Contact Email : email@example.com
Contact Phone : 613-706-4249