Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2013(http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), "Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?", New York, October 1st
Minggao Shen, Head of China Research with Citigroup, will speak at China Leaders Forum 2013 (http://chinaleadersforum.com), "Will the Chinese Dream Become Long-term Investors’ Dream or Nightmare?", conference that in its fifth edition is gearing up to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking.
Dr. Shen, Managing Director based in Hong Kong, is an Economist. Before joining Citigroup in 2005 in Beijing, Dr. Shen was an Associate Professor at the China Center for Economic Research, Peking University. He also served as a research fellow at the Research Center for Rural Development, and the Development Research Center, both under the State Council of China.
Dr. Shen specializes in economic and market analysis in China. During his 25+ years in the industry he has conducted collaborative research with or provided consulting services for the World Bank, Asia Development Bank, National Development and Reform Commission, and People's Bank of China. Dr. Shen received his PhD in economics from Stanford University in 2001.
China Leaders Forum 2013 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2013 to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking. Experts include:
· Ann Lee, Author, What the U.S. Can Learn from China
· Crocker Coulson, President, CCG Investor Relations
· Dan David, Co-founder and Vice President, GeoInvesting
· Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, Knightmare on Wall Street
· Harry Edelson , Managing Director, Edelson Technology Partners
· James O’Neill, Managing Partner, Jin Niu Investment Management Ltd.
· Janet Stites, Publisher, China Business Knowledge
· John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
· Jonathan Krane, CEO, Harvest Krane
· Lisa Prager, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
· Minggao Shen, Managing Director, Citigroup
· Ned Cloonan, Managing Director, Liberty Square Group
· Neng Wang, Chong Khoon Lin Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
· Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
· Reuben Guttman, Director, Grant & Eisenhofer
· Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Lubin School of Business
China Leaders Forum 2013 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com.