Banckle provides a simple customer support help desk software which works as web based ticketing management system , allows its users to perform many help desk functions such as creating collaborative team inbox, allows all team members to be on the same page with consolidated email communication and many more.
Banckle has now released Help Desk plugin for WordPress websites which will integrate their Banckle.Helpdesk account to their Wordpress websites and will allow user to add ticket capture form on their WordPress website to capture visitors query or issue which will go straight to their Banckle.Helpdesk account so that user will never miss query or an issue submitted by their user.
User can create ticket capture from their Banckle.Helpdesk, and then use a widget code to insert the form into their pages/posts by using the widget that comes with the plugin.
User can download Banckle.Helpdesk plugin from here.
Users can add ticket capture form on their WordPress website using Banckle.Helpdesk App by following the steps given below:
- Login to their Banckle Account. User can create new Banckle account from here.
- Go to Banckle.Helpdesk App from their Dashboard
- Click on the Settings option from the left navigation panel.
- Select Capture Forms tab.
- Click on Add New Capture Form option to add a new help ticket capture form.
- In Create New Capture Form screen, enter desired values for Display Name and Form Caption fields. Display Name is the name of their form and Form Caption is their form title.
- Select the user user wish to assign help tickets automatically in Assign To field.
- Click the Create button to finish creating their ticket capture form.
- After successful form creation, user are taken to the list of available forms. Click on the newly created form to go to Edit Capture Form screen.
- Copy the script code in Embed Code field and paste it into <body> tags of their webpage source HTML to view the ticket capture form on their website.
Banckle Helpdesk automatically creates support tickets for all the incoming email messages. User can also integrate and manage multiple mailboxes under one account. This helpdesk app organizes all the generated tickets under different mailboxes. User can also link Google Mail, POP3 and IMAP mailboxes using the mailbox wizard as well as organize incoming email workflows to a single helpdesk account. It offers platform and OS independence to the users and is fully compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
More about Banckle.Helpdesk App
- - Home page of Banckle.Helpdesk App
- Post their technical questions/queries to Banckle.Helpdesk Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Banckle.Helpdesk blog
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Phone: +1 214 329 1520