Alzheimer ’s disease Drug Market – Key Facts Covered
• The golden period of strong sales of Alzheimer’s disease drug has gone from 2010 onwards as the sales lost its growing track primarily due to the following patent expiry or to be expired soon of Aricept, Exelon, Namenda, Ebixa and Axura.
• It is expected that Alzheimer’s disease drug market will again revive from 2017 with the expected launch of Eli Lilly-Solanezumab and Lundbeck-LuAe58054 and others pipeline drugs which is scheduled to launch by 2019 and 2020.
• Aricept accounts for highest market share in Alzheimer’s disease drug market in 2008 but the prospect of this drug has been changed due to the patent expiration.
• In August 2012, the FDA approved a higher dose of Exelon Patch for the treatment of people with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease and mild to moderate Parkinson’s disease Dementia.
• Ebixa (Memantine) launched first in the markets in 2002, Lundbeck continued its launch campaign in a number of other countries in 2003.
• In January 2011, Daiichi Sankyo received approval to market Memantine (sold under the brand name of Memary) for patients suffering from moderate to severe Alzheimer’s induced Dementia.
Renub Research study titled “Alzheimer’s Pipeline Drugs Review, Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast – Global Analysis” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Alzheimer’s Disease Market. This 110 page report with 29 Figures and 11 Tables studies the Global Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market.
Present & Pipeline Drugs Studied in this Report
This report contains 10 chapters.
(Chapter 1): Executive Summary
(Chapter 2): This Chapter is divided into 2 parts
A. Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast data available from 2003 to 2018
B. Unmet Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market & Forecast (Market Potential) data available from 2010 to 2018. (Unmet market is the potential market which could have been achieved if right drug have been introduced in the market)
(Chapter 3): This chapter talks about drugs which has failed while in Clinical trials
(Chapter 4): This chapter provides Market Share of Alzheimer’s Disease Drug from 2003 to 2018. All the 9 Alzheimer’s drug mentioned above have been covered in this chapter.
(Chapter 5): This chapter talks about Alzheimer’s Drugs performance. All important drugs mentioned above past, present & future market data available from 2003 to 2018.
(Chapter 6): Pipeline drugs (Solanezumab, LuAE58054, Gantenerumab, Crenezumab, TRx0237 (LMTX), MK-8931, ABT-126, AZD-1446) have been analyzed in this chapter. All drugs have been analyzed from 5 view points:
A. Clinical Development Stage
B. Pipeline Drug Sales Performance
C. Recent Clinical Development
D. Different Companies Deal
(Chapter 7): This chapter speaks of Alzheimer’s Drugs Company deals in four areas
A. Strategic Alliances in Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market
B. Licensing Agreement in Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market
C. Collaboration Deal in Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market
D. Merger & Acquisition in Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market
(Chapter 8): This chapter studies Funding in Alzheimer’s Disease Drugs Research. We have covered 5 institutes which provides fund for the research.
A. National Institute of Health
B. Alzheimer's Association
C. Cure Alzheimer’s Fund
D. Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
E. BrightFocus Foundation [formerly American Health Assistance Foundation (AHAF)]
(Chapter 9): This chapter studies Growth Factors Driving the Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market.
(Chapter 10): This chapter studies Challenges/Hindrances faced by Alzheimer’s Disease Drug Market.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details:http://www.renub.com/report/alzheimers-pipeline-drugs-review-alzheimers-disease-drug-market-forecast---global-analysis-127
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Sales & Marketing Div
Phone: Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA), +91-120-421-9822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)