The stem cells technology market was valued at USD 12.88 billion in 2013 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 12.0% during the forecast period. This market was dominated by the cell acquisitions technology segment in terms of share in 2013 owing to the fact that this technology serves as the foremost step to process involving stem cells culture. The global stem cell acquisition technology market is expected to reach USD 10.88 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of over 14.0% over the next six years.
The report “Stem Cells Market Analysis By Product (Adult Stem Cells, Human Embryonic Cells, Pluripotent Stem Cells), By Application (Regenerative Medicine, Drug Discovery and Development) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/stem-cells-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/364Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Adult stem cells segment dominated the overall market in 2013 with a share of over 80.0% on account of features such as low contamination probability, better acceptance by the human body and a relatively easier harvesting procedure
• Regenerative medicine was identified as the largest stem cells application market and was valued at USD 30.16 billion in 2013. High global prevalence of neurology and orthopedic disorders and cancer is one of the most significant drivers of this market.
• North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 55% of global revenue. The presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure supporting R&D and strong government support in terms of funding are some of the drivers attributing to its large share.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of over 25.0% during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for medical tourism and contract research outsourcing in emerging countries such as China and India
• Key industry participants include BioTime Inc., Advanced Cell Technology Inc., Cellular Engineering Technologies Inc., STEMCELL Technologies Inc., and Cellartis AB
Browse All Reports of This Category @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/biotechnology
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global stem cells market on the basis of product, application, technology and region:
• Stem Cells Product Outlook - Stem Cells Platforms - Sequence Analysis Platforms - Adult Stem Cells - Hematopoietic Stem Cells - Mesenchymal Stem Cells - Neuronal Stem Cells - Dental Stem Cells - Umbilical Cord Stem Cells - Human Embryonic Stem Cells - Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells - Natural Rosette Cells - Very Small Embryonic Like Stem Cells
• Stem Cells Application Outlook - Regenerative Medicine - Neurology - Orthopedics - Oncology - Hematology - Cardiovascular and Myocardial Infraction - Injuries - Diabetes - Liver Disorder - Incontinence - Others (Crohn’s Disease, Infertility, Immunodeficiency Disorder, Organ Transplants, Ophthalmic Disorder) - Drug Discovery and Development
• Stem Cells Technology Outlook - Cell Acquisition - Bone Marrow Harvest - Apheresis - Umbilical Blood Cord
• Cell Production - Therapeutic Cloning - In Vitro Fertilization - Isolation - Cell Culture - Cryopreservation - Expansion and Sub-Culture
• Stem Cells Regional Outlook - North America - Europe - Asia Pacific - RoWLatest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Market Analysis By Application (Residential/Commercial, Chemical, Industrial, Auto Fuel, Refinery), By Source (Refinery, Associated Gas, Nonassociated Gas) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/liquefied-petroleum-gas-industry ) The global market for LPG is expected to reach USD291.42 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing population coupled with favorable regulatory support and subsidies are expected to be key driving factors for the market over the next six years. Limited application base is expected to be a challenge for industry participants. Residential/commercial uses emerged as leading application markets and accounted for 47.3% of total market volume in 2013, followed by chemical usage and accounted for 24.5% of total volume for the same year.About Grand View Research