New York, NY 2/21/2011 - Innovative thinking and effective creative problem solving strategies are the defining qualities of today's most successful advertising and marketing agencies. So to help its member agencies remain at the top of their industry, Worldwide Partners, Inc., the world's largest international network of owner-operated advertising and marketing communications companies, will feature SmartStorming Brainstorm Leadership Training at its upcoming Second Annual Creative Summit, to be held in Krakow, Poland, on March 2-4, 2011.Â SmartStorming is an advanced group idea-generation system that eliminates the fundamental weaknesses of traditional brainstorming.
The only brainstorm leadership training of its kind, SmartStorming transforms workshop participants into brainstorming experts, armed with a range ofÂ problem solving strategies, creative thinking exercises, brainstorming activities and leadership skills necessary for planning and leading highly effective brainstorms.Â â€œWhen you think about it, what is brainstorming? It's the first, essential step in the innovation process,â€ said Mitchell Rigie, partner and co-founder of SmartStorming LLC. â€œUnfortunately many companies don't have a clue how to brainstorm effectively.
It's estimated that over 90 percent of the people leading brainstorms, in any industry, have had no training whatsoever in how to do it.â€Â Attendees at the upcoming WPI Creative Summit will soon be among the other 10 percent. Workshop participants will learn SmartStorming's systematic, step-by-step process for planning and leading highly effective brainstorms. Topics include: how to pre-plan sessions for greater success, how to stock the creative pond, how to manage challenging personalities, a wide range of creative problem solving activities and how to select only the very best ideas.Â
â€œThis is the first time SmartStorming training will be offered outside the U.S. It's really an exciting opportunity to share our system, that's already being used by leading agencies in New York, with this outstanding global network of agencies,â€ said Keith Harmeyer, Rigie's partner at SmartStorming.Â To learn more about SmartStorming and Worldwide Partners, Inc., visit SmartStorming.com and WorldwidePartners.com.