â€œSTIGMATAâ€ a name many became familiar with, was created by two Lebanese music lovers: Rima Taha and Ziad Haddad. With their unique and energetic way on the mixer they expose us to the best electronic sounds and beats. Their taste of music was influenced by many DJS such as Moshic, Fady Ferraye, John Digweed, Sasha and Anthony papa. So if you are into Deep and Dark progressive, Techno and Tribal u will highly enjoy their performance.
They started out in 2006 doing small private parties, in 2008 they made their first steps into music radio shows such as proclubbin.fm(www.proclubbinfm.com), OverDrive underground Chicago(www.odu.fm), insomniafm Grece(www.insomniafm.com) . In 2009 they made a huge jump as they succeeded in taking the 3rd place by competing with 3000 DJs from all around the world in â€œles jeux de la francophonieâ€ ( franko Electro).
Later on their name became more popular and booked many events such as:
- BERLIN PUB â€“ GEMMAYZE ( winter 2009 )
- Bank Music Club - Batroun ( Winter 2009 )
- UNDERGROUND PASSAGE , Warmup for kintar ( argentina ) @ milk club (Winter 2009 )
- SUMMER MADNESS , After hours sasha & digweed @ palapas Beach Resort ( Already Resident Summer 2009)
- Franko electro Clebration @ Electro Mecanique (summer 2009 )
- LAST MINUTE REUNION @ ELECTRO MECANIQUE FT. ABKOM , JAY K & PHSYCOGENESIS(Summer 2009)
- Electro mecanique Presenting Sound Of Techno (Summer 2009)
- After Hours @ Electro mecanique Presenting When Darkness Meetâ€™s on the deep (summer 2009)
- Global Pub ( Broumana ) â€“ Christmas & New Year (2009 - 2010)
- Resident Dj @ Pub 603 ( The new Zeus Pub) Every Saturday (2010)
- Resident Dj @ Felsen Club Mono Every Friday(2010)
- Funk My Sound @ Mono Club Stigmata Featuring Pablo__ & BA (2010 )
- Celebrating the east @ Global Pub Featuring dj Jacky ( 2010 )
Stigmata belive thatÂ people are searching for positive music that touches the deepest..The artist has to find something within himself that's universal and which ..., as we believe that everyone of us would love to hear the way that the music enriches the soul. ...
It should teach spirituality by showing a person a portion of himself that he would not discover otherwise. It's easy to rediscover part of yourself, but through art you can be shown a part of yourself that you never knew existed. That's the real mission of art.. The magic of it is that art can communicate to a person without his realizing it...enrichment, that's the function of music."
Stigmata's sessions are all into enriching the soul , and believe it to be doubly good when it enriches the lives of others , Music has the potential to unite through messages infused in rhythm ..
We are calling for you to feel this soul by our sessions , and hopefully each one will reach the excited part as a human being !!
hope you get in touch with our music .. and as long you follow us on these links you can get to know much about us ..